“Crowdsourcing”: the act of outsourcing tasks, traditionally performed by an employee or contractor, to an undefined, large group of people or community (Wikipedia).
Crowdsourcing is rapidly becoming the “Future of Business” with hundreds of Crowdsourcing individuals and organisations jumping on the bandwagon daily. You can build great relationships with many talented people worldwide and create an online “team” that you can constantly revert back to when you need them.
To outsource your tasks to a freelancer on the other side of the world and to have that task completed and in your inbox the next morning with next to no hassle must be high on many small business owners lists. The next step is signing up to a crowd platform and engaging.
Here are 5 reasons why every small business should jump aboard.
1. Tap worldwide talent. You might work and live in whoop whoop where there are no web designers or scientists. Sign up to a platform, post your job, build a relationship and get your work completed.
2. Build relationships with many different aspects of the workforce. Crowdsourcing doesn’t just stop at designing, programming and admin. You can outsource ANYTHING!
3. Hate that Task? Give it to someone else! All those things that you dislike doing. Pay someone else that is qualified and ready to do it.
4. You can outsource those time consuming tasks. Why waste your precious time on the tasks that someone else can do?
5. Save Coin. You only pay for work when you need it. You pay your outsourced employees only for the hours they work! Like a casual, but better.